The following is a list of books recommended by Dr. Jabbour to his "Islam and Current Events" students at the seminaries where he teaches:
1. Jabbour, Nabeel. The Crescent Through the Eyes of The Cross
2. Kuhn, Mike. Fresh Vision for the Muslim World.
3. Burge, Gary Burge, Gary. Whose Land? Whose Promise? What Christians are not being told about Israel and the Palestinians
4. Gilchrist, John. The Qur'an, the Scripture of Islam
5. Chacour, Elias. Blood Brothers.
6. Jabbour, Nabeel. Unshackled and Growing: Muslims and Christians on the Journey to Freedom.
7. Hoskins, Dr. Edward J. A Muslim’s Heart: What Every Christian Needs to Know to Share Christ with Muslims.
8. Brother Andrew and Al Janssen. Light Force, A Stirring Account of the Church Caught in The Middle East Crossfire.
9. Tolan, Sandy. The Lemon Tree: An Arab, a Jew and the Heart of the Middle East
10. Chapman, Colin. Cross and Crescent
11. Garrison, David. A Wind in the House of Islam
12. Bailey, Kenneth. Jesus Through MIddle Eastern Eyes
13. Pappe, Ilan. Ten Myths About Israel
14. Brown, Daniel. A New Introduction to Islam
1. 30 Days Muslim Prayer Focus Distributor: World Christian News &Books, Colorado Springs; (719) 380-0507 The easiest way is to sign up for the email version which will automatically be sent to you each day.
2. Mandryk, Jason. Operation World
Additional Recommended Reading
1. Chapman, Colin. Whose Promised Land?
2. Jabbour, Nabeel. The Rumbling Volcano: Islamic Fundamentalism in Egypt
3. Findley, Paul. They Dare to Speak Out
4. Gilchrist, John. Muhammad the Prophet of Islam
5. Musk, Bill. The Unseen Face of Islam
6. Khalidi, Rashid. Resurrecting Empire: Western Footprints and Americaís Perilous Path in the Middle East
7. Carter, Jimmy. Palestine, Peace Not Apartheid
8. Qutb, Sayid: Milestones
9. Michael Scheuer. Imperial Hubris: Why the West is Losing the war on Terror
10. Wright, Lawrence. The Looming Tower: Al-Qaeda and the Road to 9/11
11. Bailey, Kenneth. Paul Through Mediterranean Eyes